BCIL is led by the following members of staff:
Staff members who are working within International Law are engaged with the BCIL as Associates:
The BCIL has been honoured, from the start, to have support from some outstanding international lawyers who comprise its Advisory Board. They are a rich source of guidance, advice and assistance.
- Dato’ Param Cumaraswamy, Barrister, former UN Special Rapporteur on the Independence of Judges and Lawyers;
- Dr Gillian Davies, Barrister, Hogarth Chambers, London, formerly Chairman of a technical board of appeal and permanent member of the Enlarged Board of Appeal at the European Patent Office (EPO);
- The Hon. Justice Frederick Egonda-Ntende, Chief Justice of the Republic of the Seychelles;
- Hon. Justice Liu Daqun, Judge of the ICTY/ICTR Appeals Chamber and the Residual Mechanism for International Tribunals;
- Professor Malcolm Evans OBE, Professor of International Law at Bristol University and Bangor University Honorary Fellow;
- Professor Hurst Hannum, Professor of International Law, Fletcher School of Law and Diplomacy, Boston;
- Professor Raul Pangalangan, Judge at the International Criminal Court;
- Professor William A. Schabas OC MRIA of the University of Middlesex, Leiden University and the National University of Ireland (Galway).